Popular Posts

Friday, February 25, 2011

Stupid quotes from famous people

These are some quotes I read and liked, think of them and realize how stupid they sound.

- Homer J. Simpson: "I never apologize. I'm sorry, but that's just the way I am."


- Dan Quayle, former U.S. Vice-President : "It is wonderful to be here in the great state of Chicago"
for those who don't know the U.S.A's map...Chicago is not a state!!

- Alan Minter, Boxer: "Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing - but none of them serious."

- Anonymous Traffic Report: "Traffic is very heavy at the moment, so if you are thinking of leaving now, you'd better set off a few minutes earlier."


- Al Gore, Vice President: "It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."


And at last I think that you will be much more respected when you are silent than when you talk about something without THINKING

No comments:

Post a Comment