Popular Posts

Friday, February 25, 2011

Knowing that there is somewhere you can't go

Your request has been denied...

No one can imagine how painful this sentence is till they try it.e

Getting your request rejected to go somewhere is seriously painful, especially when you are going to your own country, a country that you are supposed to be living in not just visiting, and yet you can't set a foot in it.

Getting a visa to visit Jerusalem was something I refused to do all my life, until a year ago when I decided to get over my pride and do it, I really miss the land...so I did it...

My request was denied over and over again for many different reasons, and sometimes for no reason at all, how come I can get a visa to visit any country in the world but not my own...hell how come I need a visa to visit it!!!

When will we be able to go to Palestine (all of it) just as our grandfathers used to do...no one said a word to them back then...

It was hard enough for me to accept the fact that an Israeli will be inspecting me and questioning the reason I'm there, now I have to live with the fact that my request was denied by someone who doesn't even have the right to live in our country...

No comments:

Post a Comment