Popular Posts

Friday, February 25, 2011

10 years ago

10 years ago, in 6/1/2000 the world took a very precious person to my heart.

I was his princess, I was his little one, and I knew how much he loved me every time I saw that sparkle in his eyes.

He was my angel, the kind you don't recognize until you loose...

10 years ago I lost my grandfather, a man I will always think of as a protector for me in heaven, someone who watches me from up there, to guide and help me in this life.

Life gets too busy but I can't get you out off my mind, and I regret it every day that I didn't spend the whole time with you in your last days, it's just that they thought it would be easier, it wasn't really...

I miss you, and I really need you here, I swear I wont complain about having to sit beside you all day long...

No comments:

Post a Comment