Popular Posts

Sunday, May 8, 2011

a teacher from the past

The other day I was at a wedding with my mother, I was bored out of my mind, and I just wanted out but I gave up as it was a close relative and we had to stay till the end, so I was sitting at the table wondering how long will it take for us to take off...

Then suddenly I saw my mother standing up, walking to a very old lady, kissing her and saying hi to her, and I couldn't remember the lady, I was sure it's my first time to ever see her, but my mother seemed close to her, so when she came back I asked her, and she said "she was my teacher in elementary school" and I asked "she still remembers you?" and she said sure she does...

I wanted to go to that lady and thank her for educating my mother, for helping her to become the wonderful person she is today, and I hoped my students would one day be proud of being taught by me.


No comments:

Post a Comment